Saturday, April 1, 2017

Time to Brag a Bit

It is time for me to brag on my CI wearing kids...Report Card time.  Jared has had his implant for just a little bit over a year and the gains he has made in his grades are AMAZING.  He made honor roll his 1st 9 weeks, missed it by 2/10th of a point his 2nd 9 weeks and made it again this last 9 weeks.  After getting his report card the 1st time and see his grades, I asked him what he thought the difference was.....he took of his CI and said "this, I can actually hear what my teachers are saying".  With tears streaming down my face, I gave him a hug.  Here are his grade for this report card
Freshman Literature and Composition-A
Sports for Life(PE)-A+
Algebra I-B
Algebra +-A+
Physical Science-B
American History-A
GPA-3.600  Honor Roll

Allison continues to do great in school.  She has never really struggled like Jared has, but that does not diminish the hard work that she has put in.  Her grades are AMAZING also!

Language Arts-A-
Math-A
Physical Education-A+
Choir-A+
Spanish-B+
Health-A+
American History-A-
Science-A-
GPA-3.7217  Honor Roll


8 comments:

Laura K. Pitts said...


thank you very much i like too read your blog
clipping path service

Kevin said...

Do you really care about your computer?
Do you really think that your computer is safe without an antivirus software?
Well downloading the best antivirus in India will surely gonna help you to protect your system from virus.
Use the best antivirus for windows 10.

moneyplang said...

I am a passionate about aerial videography & have been in the game since 2012. I love the Phantom but often get frustrated with the remote controller limitations. However, recently with the introduction of autopilot capabilities the Phantom is now capable of amazing cinematic pro shots. I have spent a lot of time figuring out autopilot shots and created this course to share my techniques with you. I really hope your videography gets taken to the next level with forum.

The 100 Best Fishing Drones for 2018

Edward Mark said...

This a good way to appreciate the teacher as they put their efforts to train students. UK dissertation Writers appreciates the teachers. Programming Language Assignment

Andrew Austin said...

John arnold is an academic writer of the Dissertation-Guidance. Who writes quality academic papers for students to help them in accomplishing their goals. Mechanical Homework Help Australia

subhan mahmud said...

Great Information,it has lot for stuff which is informative.I will share the post with my friends. Project on Python Programming

Unknown said...

Your blog is incredible. I am actually delighted to read this post that carries a lot of helpful information. Your content is very useful to understand and now I also get the concept of comments in WordPress. Thanks for sharing with me.Great post. I have been commenting a lot on several blogs lately, but I hadn’t thought about my approach before you brought it up. I’m going to refine my strategy now that I’ve read this. And yeah, I am definitely sharing this on Facebook and Twitter, too. Thanks! best auto liker best fb liker best facebook liker

Clipping Path Service said...


I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful