Sunday, February 12, 2017

When you don't think it's worth it......

Just when you think your children don't appreciate or understand the sacrifice you have made for them, your daughter writes you this note and you think...."hmmm, she gets it".

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am thankful and glad that God gave you guys to me to be my parents.  I am thankful that you sacrificed so much for me.  One of the them being all you had to go through with my C.I. and I am glad you made that decision for me and I think it was the best one you made for me.  I appreciate that you worked hard with me during my speech therapy and that you do so much for me.  I also appreciate that you taught me about God.......

Sigh,  I love this girl!

1 comment:

Mr.Bread said...

Hi, I don't really know how I even came across this blog, but I've spent some time going through the posts, and I really appreciate the loving family you have! You guys ARE really lucky to have such a nice family.

By the way, this letter your daughter wrote to you is really sweet...not every child appreciates the efforts of parents the same way :)